Tuesday 17 September 2013

Tears at the airport

OK, so I shed a few tears!

We took Natalie to Heathrow this afternoon for her to catch the plane to India, and I almost held it together, but the final hug was too much, and a few tears flowed.

That's OK! I'm human, I have a heart (although some might wonder when I'm doing the tough 'all-in-control' leader bit on trips!), and whilst it is full of pride for what Natalie is doing it also has capacity to be sad at the thought of not seeing her for several months.

Anyway, I'm not going to witter on, its been a long day, but here's a photo of the happy adventurer - embarking off on a year following her calling and seeking to go where God is guiding her and do what He is asking of her.


oh, and by the way - Natalie is blogging whilst away: www.faithandactions.blogspot.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment